Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Under a week until the first roll!

Today is Wednesday and marks less than one week until I leave for the first leg of the tour. I got a lot accomplished today. All the laundry is caught up and I am packed for the most part (not including toiletries). I got the brakes and an oil change done on the Pilot (3 hrs!), I got some packages mailed off (40 minutes), and I got to try out the new Pollo Loco in Roswell (Timeless). The food was ok there and service a little slow. It was nothing to blog home about other than the fact that I am presently blogging about it. I only went because I had a coupon for $5 off of a big burrito which only cost me $2. What a deal! It was worth the two bucks. Not worth seven if I was forced to pay full price. I also started reading Twilight. A vampire book - that's all I know so far. It's late now, so I am off to bed. G'nite.

No comments: