Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Off to see the Wizard...

I am 2 hours from when I am scheduling myself to leave Atlanta. I am in the process of cooking up dinners for the rest of the week for Elizabeth and Chelsea. I made Meatloaf Muffins, Scalloped Potatoes, and a bucket of cooked ground turkey for whatever they want to make it (tacos, pasta, sloppy Joes (all sloppy and No Joe!). I am packed up and just waiting out time watching Spin City. I also have prepared my glow-in-the-dark shoes that are killer and will be wearing my "Wicked Awesome!" t-shirt. Keaton is sleeping beside me as I type. I think he knows I am leaving since the suitcase is out. I will be missed...since I am the hand that feeds them a lot. I already miss everybody (including you, the reader) but I am also excited for this wicked awesome opportunity!

No comments: