Monday, August 11, 2008

I leave 8 days from today

This weekend was a doozie! I did not get a lot done other than cleaning and printing my w-4, 1-9 and Direct Deposit Form. I am also still recovering from my weekend of "manstrating". I didn't watch anything Dakota Fanning, so that was an improvement, but I watched the Larry King interview with the Chapman family who recently lost their daughter in an accident. I cried through the whole thing. I then met with my wife and niece at the Golden Corral for a dinner of carbs compounded with comfort food after comfort food. The next day (saturday) was spent craving chocolate and had to make a Publix run for Snickers, chocolate covered raisons, frosted animal cookies and other sugar packed snacks. Sunday I spent sleeping and catching back up on my cleaning. Things were caught up as of this morning when I woke up, but now I am behind unless I get in gear and start working instead of going to the movies and watching The Dark Knight. Which was really good by the way. A little long, but really good.

No comments: