Wednesday, September 24, 2008

See Titles Below...

I have so much to talk about and so many working titles in my head, but I am only doing one post of everything instead of several in an hour.

Lights! No More Cameras! Action!
For the last four shows we have had a camera crew following everyone (mostly the band) around taping for what is hopefully to be a video available at a bookstore near you. The cameras were...interesting...I don't know how Gene Simmons does it. They were there pretty much 24-7 following people to see what they are doing and how everything fits together to pull off the best show in Christian Music. It was interesting just to see how they do things from the backside of the camera, to get our side of the camera to look and sound great. Who knows, maybe I will be in the background looking pretty for the camera...please, no autographs or pictures...

"Feeling Blue" or "All is Fair" or "Fair/UnFair"

I finally did it! I won a Blue Ribbon at the fair! That's the good news. Bad news is that is wasn't for photography (I am still striving for that next year). I won for a t-shirt that I designed and created myself. There are some pictures from the fair below...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for the blue ribbon!!! And cute pictures of you guys!