Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On The Road Again...

I am presently at Taco Bell in Nashville awaiting the bus. I got a ten pack of soft shells - I am hoping to finish them all off myself for a new self-record. I am excited to get going again. I am confident that the next couple months hold a lot more in store than just making concerts happen. I am not sure beyond that, but it is all in God's hands. I just hope I'm staying within the fingers...
I also made my first investment this week that was by my own choice. I have put some money into a new record that some friends of mine have recorded. I know they will do well cuz they just plain rock! Their name is "The Media Says" you can check them out on myspace.com/themediasays lots of good music posted there.
Time to get back to tacos...

UPDATE - only 8

No comments: