Thursday, October 2, 2008

After the west (coast) was won.

Things that happened after the California show (in order of random thoughts):

1. Was bet $10 to eat an entire side container of guacamole. About a handful of guacamole. I don’t like guacamole. Guacamole, I found out doesn’t really like me either. So the feelings are mutual. Only guacamole fights back more than I can- I did eat it. I have still not been awarded the monies.
2. Watched “Back To The Future” with Elizabeth and Chelsea. Chelsea had never seen it before. So young…
3. Played pinball after the Sacramento show. It was “Spiderman”. If you hit the right places Doctor Octopus, Sandman, or Venom will move up and down revealing bonus point areas. I got 12,000,000ish in my high score, but the high score on the game was like 300,000,000ish. So close!
4. I packed everything I needed into 2 carry-on bags. In doing so, I did not have to check any bags. How did I do this, you ask? I packed all of my clothes (almost all – I packed enough clothes in an “outfits to underwear” ratio) and brought them last week. So All the clothes I will need are already on the bus! That’s using the old kidney!
5. I saw a guy get on the MARTA and pay with 13 coins. The fare is $1.75.
6. I saw a woman get on the same bus with a grocery cart.
7. I pulled a piece of glass out of my foot from a glass that Chelsea broke on the kitchen floor from the night before.
8. I changed shampoos from Head’n’Shoulders to Herbal Essences. So if I smell better than normal, well - better than I normally do because I know I already smell spectacular, than it may be from the shampoo. But then again maybe not – could be last night’s dinner rolling through.
9. On the flight from Houston to Dallas there were only about 25 people on the flight. Everyone got their very own row of seats! I also got the entire can of Coke, two packs of pretzels, and a pack of nuts! All on a 40 minute flight. The sunset was also a beautiful orangey-red.
10. I have also packed my 80’s arcade TV video game system. It’s a joystick that plays Pac Man, Dig Dug, Space Invaders and Xenophobe all with the same controller. I am hoping to hook it up to the bus TV.

No comments: